Jul 5, 2011

Goodbye RENA

趁著下班後還有一絲的力氣,讓我回想上星期離開公司所發生的事情

上星期五是我在公司的最後一天,星期四的晚上假想明天要很瀟灑的跟大家說掰掰,轉身一走,就從此不再出現,殊不知,我淚崩,哭到欲擺不能

事情是這樣的,整天我都在忙碌結束我之前發生的故事,忙著要把所有的事情結束後,就能準時下班離開,正當時間慢慢接近五點半的時候,Mario走過跟我講了一些感性的話,本來想冷漠的回應他,沒想到看到潸然落淚的那一幕,我也感受到那種離別的情緒,眼眶泛著淚水,很不爭氣的也跟著一起哭了,此時部份工程師回來想送我離開公司,但是看到我哭到沒有辦法自己,他們也慢慢的離開,等待下次見面的機會。

哭成這樣,是要跟誰分手還是家裡發生什麼大事的哭法,讓我覺得以前那個呼風喚雨態度氣勢囂張的我,在他們面前毫無尊嚴,我所建立起來的形象在那幾分鐘完全崩裂。原來Luke也是性情中人。

我就這樣含著淚水離開這間我一手建立起來的公司,捨不得啊!!!就像帶小孩一樣,看著他慢慢成長步上軌道,說要放手離開何其不易,但是餞行宴也辦了,飯也吃了,還有什麼留下來的理由,後悔這個決定我想大家都會抱著莊肖維的心情來看吧!!!

總之,這天心情很複雜,進退兩難,但是還得繼續往下走,向前看別再回頭了…Luke!!!

BTW,順道附上我的FAREWELL MAIL:

Dear all my colleagues,

I want to take a moment to let you know that today is my last working day at RENA Taiwan. It’s a hard decision to make, I will miss all my colleagues and friends and this company. I have enjoyed my tenure here and appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support, guidance and encouragement you have provided me during my time at RENA.
For my further job, please contact with Koei Chen. He will provide great help for all you guys as always. I wish to thank everybody for the nice cooperation we had and I strongly hope that we can keep in touch in the future. 
My Contact information as below,

E-Mail & MSN: 
Mobile:

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
I wish you all the best for the future. Thanks again for everything.

Yours truly,
Luke

0 意見: